Saturday, July 24, 2010

boring .

Hello .
Im fine now , had recover : )

monday my hubby get sick !
i want to go take care of him , wahaha
baby ! im coming !

but my hp had been rampas -,-
all contact num has gone !
so i hv to ask from hubby say that i want aunty' num : )
yeah , i got it !

monday 19 ,
finished school , .i called her ,i was so rush
go to have a bath , eat some and my lovely mum fetch me to baby house <3
* i dint told him that i find him <3 *

i reached ! lalalala
baby parents fetch us , we bring our big baby to clinic .
whn we wait to take medicine , i look at him
i was crying soon T^T i dont know why o.O

back home .
i take care of him , he still can laugh O.O
keep play with me <3

he keep cough , non stop !
at 6something , mum and dad come to fetch me .
we go have a dinner , and back our house .

tuesday 20 ,
attention !
so fast , my turn to sick -,-
damn GOD !

is hubby's turn to take care of me <3
whn i was sick , i still want to hang out with baby and friends
hahahahHAHAHAHAAAAA

go clinic too -,-
acsent school for 2 days .
actually me thurday want to go maison T^T
but .. erm , seems nobody go , suan !

wednesday 21 ,
no school =D
night out with sheky .
he ! no tell me that he want to yamcha .
thn sudden come my house , call me out .

wtf , i hurry go change clothes thn i go out
go megah MCD
call my dear come too .

wow , all got come
calcium , victor , tommy
talk rubbish , im sleepy actually , cibai sheky la -,-

thn hubby fetch BOB come .
other gang go other place play .
me , hubby , bob 3 person zok kek .

2am++ back home .
whn i see the watch , waliao , still early
but i still sick , hubby call me to bck home

he kiss my forehead <3
i like he kiss my forehead , lalalala ( :

back home .
so tired , sleep zzzZZ

thursday 22 .
no school too .
nothing to do today
no place play

friday 23 ,
school today ,
heard so many rubbishsssssssssssssssssss !
annoying , damn suck !

keep call me slap who slap who
niama cibai , think my hand is what
own sok thn say la , keep say all lanjiao thing
dont make dirty my hand !

my hand is just for yu dan mui ! waahahahahaha
i hope i wont slap the 2nd time ,  yeah !

back home , sleep
night wake up

i want go buy shirt ,
baby acc me , so i go change clothes , make up
but last , dint go =X




go baby house watch movie <3
lalala , eat eat eat =p

2++ back .
why so early ? he go feng tao .
if want me go , i back home change shirt .

but he dint say bring me go o =(
no sok dao , no go feng tao .
what also no , allah , good girl 1 day .

back home , nothing do .
oioi zzzZZZ
baby CCL , i miss you !



tomorrow sunday ,
out with baby .
night everyone

END
♥ 1.59am

No comments:

Post a Comment