Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love Him



Edited Just Now .
haha
next time gv all my babes see the original pic ;)

Sorry , I'm Really Fucking Boring
i very miss him right now .
i miss him , so much : (

i damn down just now
i feel im gonna to die at that moment
don't know why ;(

ARRGGG !
what happend to me ? keep on not feeling well
if he know , sure he will scold the same reason >"<
" stop work ! "

actually i will stop SOON .
but not now , i have to earn more money for him
sure for myself too , and my family :P

Daddy , Happy Father Days .
Give You A Kiss , Muaccckkkkkkkkkkkk
I Hold My Dad's Hand Again <3

The last time i hold his hand , when i was form 1 or 2 ?
When we was crossing the road ,
we will hold each other hand , feel warm .
but i feel abit shame shame :P

I Love My Family , I Love My BoyFriend
And I Love My Friends <3



Repeat *

He Is Mine .
Who Dare To Touch Him
I will let YOU KNEE DOWN and say SORRY to ME

I Love Hubby's Family Too <3
They are such funny & cute . hahahahahaha

LaoGong , Wo Ai Ni
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment